Terms and conditions for reservations with Arty Barcelona (confirmations, cancellations, liability)
Unless otherwise agreed by e-mail, the following conditions apply for all reservations:
- The agreement is effective as soon as your reservation has been confirmed by Arty in the City – Tours & Workshops by mail or verbally. A tour or workshop will take place upon request when all parties are available to organize an activity at a certain moment.
- For group reservations, you will sometimes be asked for a prepayment or payment of the full amount. In case you will be asked for payment, then this must be done within the agreed time and in any case before the day of the activity. Otherwise, Arty Barcelona reserves the right to cancel the reservation without consultation.
- Activities may be canceled by Arty Barcelona in case the workshop leader, for whatever reason, is not able to offer his or her services. We will do all that is possible to find a way to let the activity take place another moment. If this is not possible, the full amount will be refunded to the participant in case of a (down)payment.
- The participant is entitled to cancel the reservation by mail or telephone. For individuals and small groups, this is free of charge. For bigger groups (about 20 participants or more) we already made non-refundable costs like the rent for a location. These costs will be charged to the participant.
- The responsibility of Arty Barcelona and/or our agents and representatives is strictly limited. Arty Barcelona does not organize its own activities but promotes and facilitates the sale of activities organized and operated by other tour operators and travel suppliers and as such assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned by through acts or defaults of any company engaged in conveying the passengers or in carrying out the arrangements of the activity Arty in the City – Tours & Workshops is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of these suppliers or their employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver or their partial or inadequate delivery of services. By using the services of the suppliers or by submitting a booking request through Arty in the City – Tours & Workshops, you agree that you will not hold Arty in the City – Tours & Workshops and its partners, agents, or representatives liable for any accident, injury, costs, property damage, theft or personal loss.